If you’ve been thinking about hiring foreign university students, we invite you to join our program and find out more about it and about us. Once you have decided this program matches your needs we ask that you provide copies of the following documents:

  • Completed and signed Job Offer
  • A Business License
  • Proof of Insurance (Worker’s Comp or L & I)
  • Federal Employer Identification number (FEIN) ie. tax return, w-4; sometimes shown on insurance document.

These documents plus a brief interview about the jobs you wish to fill help us match the best people to the job.